High Current Measurement

Hi

Is it possible to measure high current(say 20kA)to use in a feedback loop?

Thanks. Mohsen

Reply to
Mohsen

Sure. For something slow like a plating process it's not difficult.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

Hall effect sensors are available that should do the job. They have high bandwidth. See, for example:

Jon

Sure. What accuracy and bandwidth did you have in mind ?

Rene

Rene Tschaggelar

Hi

I want to measure a sinusoidal 50 Hz current. I want to use hysteresis current control; therefore the output current has harmonics at switching frequency (e.g 10 KHz). I have not any accuracy in my mind.

Thanks. Mohsen

Reply to
Mohsen

Hi