Re: These may not last long!

>>> On Tue, 29 Sep 2009 10:14:55 -0700, Rich Grise

Boy oh boy - you must have a very loving relationship with your wife.

Good Luck! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

You've obviously never been married. ;-)

Reply to
krw

From what you've written here, it looks like I made the right choice. ;-) I like women who like tools (plus lots of other stuff, of course), and I certainly wouldn't sign a lifetime contract with one who would be dangerous with a hammer!

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

She's a Republican too!

Reply to
krw

I think the answer is pretty obvious.

Reply to
krw

the

He would inflate her with pure nitrogen.

Michael A. Terrell