Interfacing cheap R/C board - SUCCESS!

finally managed to get a couple wires stuck to the pins of the decoder chip so I can tap it directly, and even managed to do it without cooking anything off with the iron in the process! YAY!

Project is nearing completion - I've got perfect operation.

Now I need to figure out a way to house it that's reasonably weather-tight (it's intended to be an "outdoors" thing), but doesn't involve spending any money. So far, the only cost has been time - all materials have come out of "The Pile". I'd *REALLY* like to keep it that way if I can figure out a way to make it happen.

--
Don Bruder - dakidd@sonic.net - If your "From:" address isn\'t on my whitelist,
or the subject of the message doesn\'t contain the exact text "PopperAndShadow"

Get one out of the kitchen, and when your wife asks about it, say "It must have got knocked off the dishwasher rack and up against the heating element. Got a big hole burned in it, so I just tossed it. ". ;-)

Good Luck! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise