Re: the mystery of money

God being all powerful and all knowing moved them without effort. AKA the swam.

Reply to
qrus19

Just 'cause you never knowingly met one does not mean they do not exist. Same thing with Jews and other religions. I hope that you would find discourse with Ptolemy likely to be fascinating as i do.

Reply to
JosephKK

So..you're saying God teleported the polar bears to the Arctic after they got off Noah's arc or.... the polar bears swam ~8000km from Turkey to the Artic? You have evidence for this lunacy?

2) Noah's arc doesn't exist because the world has no geologic evidence of suddenly being covered by water.

D from BC myrealaddress(at)comic(dot)com BC, Canada Posted to usenet sci.electronics.design

Reply to
D from BC

Polar bears can swim large distances if needed.

Kangaroos are a better example. They can't swim very far at all.

Reply to
MooseFET

Not me then again I'm not a hard core believer in the Judeo Christian story line., but can you prove that the all powerful god of these folks couldn't do this.

There is evidence of huge amounts of flooding in certain parts of the world, the badlands of the Dakota, and in some minds the grand canyon are such. presnt science also shows that there was avalley at the northern end of the persian gulf that flooded about the time the bible places Noah and his flood. plus somewhere around then they believe the black sea and Agean broke through and created a flood. Personal take on this is preists looking for more power But that does not mean it didn't happen just that I don't actually believe it.

Reply to
qrus19

Go f*ck yourself. You're the one who made the blanket statement that there couldn't possibly be any power greater than yourself.

The burden of proof is on you, bucko.

So show me scientific proof that there couldn't possibly be any power greater than yourself, or shut your pie hole,

Show me that _Your_ dogma is right, and everybody else's dogma is wrong.

Show me, coward.

Or are you claiming that your detractors have to show proof, while you just demand that people follow your proclamations, on faith?

Man, if that ain't a religious cult, then I don't know what is.

Good Luck! Rich

Reply to
Rich the Philosophizer

You're not helping Noah's case.

3) Noah's arc doesn't exist cause all the animal species couldn't fit in the arc.

The story of Noah is going down like a sinking ship.

If Noah's arc doesn't exist then that's supporting evidence that asphyxiaphilicGod doesn't exist.

D from BC myrealaddress(at)comic(dot)com BC, Canada Posted to usenet sci.electronics.design

Reply to
D from BC

name

your

Naw, nothing so dramatic. They just floated around on the arctic ice pack (which is floating anyway). No need to move them at all in the first place.

Reply to
JosephKK

lol...

If the world was flooded by rain, what was the weather in the Arctic? Rain? Massive snow? Sunny sky? If there were massive snow, the polar bears might get overwhelmed and buried and killed by finalsolutionGod. If that happened, scientists would discover many dead frozen polar bears packed in snow all at the same depth and with the same radiometric age.

4) Noah's arc doesn't exist because notsoperfectGod goofed up. iows..It's like notsoperfectGod took a sh*t and flushed the toilet(earth).

Designers often do it right the first time. You don't see bridges getting blown up a week after completion. But notsoperfectGod has to start over again from scratch with *help* from Noah..