finally!

I knew, sooner or later, that somebody would get around to this...

John

ROFL! Good catch.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

Farting will soon be attributed to global warming, or perhaps the cause of global warming ?:-)

...Jim Thompson

| 1962 | America: Land of the Free, Because of the Brave

"John Larkin"

** The "scientist " concerned is Australian - Dr Tom Chalko.

A man of many talents:

..... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Its sad that people will believe this. The same people that don't understand the enormous amount of energy that the Sun pumps into the earths poles.

Martin Riddle

Another positive feedback!

John

It's called the "Jiffy Pop" effect. Just add heat and you start shaking.

What a load of pigcrap!

Bob

--
== NOTE: I automatically delete all Google Group posts due to uncontrolled
SPAM ==

Oh, gimme a break! Now "global warming" is exacerbating _*EARTHQUAKES*_????????????

(the primary reason quakes have become more deadly is because of the increased popularion density around the big ones.)

Sheesh! Rich

Reply to
Richard The Dreaded Libertaria

Check out his bioresonant T shirt page, we could hope his tongue is firmly planted in his cheek. Mike

Reply to
amdx

I'm just trying to help the cows ;-)

...Jim Thompson

:Dr. Chalko said: :"Increase in the annual energy of earthquakes :is the strongest symptom yet of planetary overheating."

Interesting correlation. I don't see any mention of the *causation* mechanism.

It started out as an AP story but I can't find the original or the name of the "journalist".

Reply to
JeffM

Sno-o-o-o-o-ort!

...Jim Thompson

It's all building... Looks like the Maya could be right, the world may end on Dec 21st 2012 :->

Dave.

Reply to
David L. Jones

On a sunny day (Wed, 18 Jun 2008 17:54:45 -0700) it happened John Larkin wrote in :

I fail to see the link between global warming and earth quakes. And he does not explain it either. He may be right about earthquakes increasing, I dunno, but the rest seems bull.

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

Jim is as out of touch as ever. Ruminants - such as cows - ferment the grass they eat (which breaks up the cellulose into digestible sugars) which produces significant amounts of methane within their digestive systems. This releases enough methane to add significantly to global warming, and since the majority of cows are kept by humans for meat and milk, this methane is counted as a contribution to anthropogenic global warming.

I've yet to hear anyone claim that global warming will add to intestinal gas production. but there is a first time for everything.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
bill.sloman

Dear god, another idiot 'researcher' and a moronic news organization that will do anything to get ratings up!

Reply to
PeterD

There's no question: we must ban beans immediately... It needs to be a criminal offence to posses beans, and anyone with more than 1 gram of beans should be jailed immediately.

Reply to
PeterD

Tom Chalko is well known in Australia for flogging new age crap to the credulous. His credibility as a mainstream scientist is somewhat doubtful.

Ian Macmillan

Reply to
Ian Macmillan

Nah! - That's the ozone layer.