Charge Conservation: It's Ready

It's Ready... Mostly simply quoting papers Larkin wouldn't dare refute... or maybe he will ;-)

E-mail me for a copy.

Real name required :-) ...Jim Thompson

=A0 =A0 ...Jim Thompson

=A0 =A0| =A0 =A0mens =A0 =A0 |

=A0 | =A0 =A0 et =A0 =A0 =A0|

=A0|

=A0 =A0 =A0 |

rphenry at cox dot net

Reply to
Richard Henry

What REALLY happened Jim, did John lie when he said he'd tap you on the top of your head?

Reply to
Dennis

=A0 =A0 ...Jim Thompson

=A0 =A0| =A0 =A0mens =A0 =A0 |

=A0 | =A0 =A0 et =A0 =A0 =A0|

=A0|

=A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 |

Anyone else request this? Anybody get one yet?

Reply to
Richard Henry

Yes and yes... this morning. Thanks, Jim!

Bert

We specialize in UNIQUE items: coins shrunk by ultra-strong magnetic
fields, Captured Lightning Lichtenberg figure sculptures, and scarce
technical Books. Please visit us at http://www.capturedlightning.com********************************************************************
Reply to
Bert Hickman

_E-mail_ me for a copy. ...Jim Thompson

                   Spice is like a sports car...
           Only as good as the person behind the wheel.

=A0 =A0 =A0 =A0...Jim Thompson

=A0 =A0 =A0| =A0 =A0mens =A0 =A0 |

=A0 =A0 | =A0 =A0 et =A0 =A0 =A0|

=A0 =A0|

=A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 |

=A0|

d.

=A0 =A0 ...Jim Thompson

=A0 =A0| =A0 =A0mens =A0 =A0 |

=A0 | =A0 =A0 et =A0 =A0 =A0|

=A0|

=A0 =A0 =A0 |

Do I really have to join Yahoo to send you n email? I decline.

Reply to
Richard Henry

Thompson

 mens     |

et      |

What does Yahoo have to do with sending an email?

Grant.

Reply to
Grant

OK; i will byte..name: Robert Baer, e-mail (needs some obvious fixing): robertGURRbaer|at|GURRlocalnet|dot|GURRcom

Reply to
Robert Baer

=A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0...Jim Thompson

=A0 =A0 =A0 =A0| =A0 =A0mens =A0 =A0 |

=A0 =A0 =A0 | =A0 =A0 et =A0 =A0 =A0|

us =A0 =A0|

=A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 |

at =A0|

=A0 |

food.

=A0 =A0 =A0 ...Jim Thompson

=A0 =A0 =A0| =A0 =A0mens =A0 =A0 |

=A0 | =A0 =A0 et =A0 =A0 =A0|

=A0 =A0|

=A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 |

=A0|

I was using my wife's computer at the time, which is set to default to yahoo for email. Since then I contacted JT successfully through MY email service and received my helping of Jim's porridge.

Reply to
Richard Henry

Follow the instructions ;-) And E-mail your request to me. ...Jim Thompson

                   Spice is like a sports car...
           Only as good as the person behind the wheel.

What's all that about? JT has challenged me to fist fights, and to road races, and wanted to be my best friend, and sent me Christmas greetings wishing me and my family all the best, and grossly insulted my wife here more than once, a wonderful woman [1] who he knows nothing about. He steals my insults in the childlike "oh yeah, so are you" mode, because he's too senile to invent his own. He brags about how much he knows and says virtually nothing factual. He promised to post a "mathematical analysis" refuting something or other that I said, and can't do it. What an ass. Ignore him.

John

[1] with a broken finger. Took The Brat's dog Donner [2] for a walk on leash and forgot how strong she is. [2] named "Donner" because she'll eat anything.

[snip]

Huh? Cite? I never challenge fist fights... guns... yes, fists... no ;-)

Yep.

Nope. You mentioned BU and I told it like it was.

[snip]

The rest sounds like an EXACT description of yourself. ...Jim Thompson

                   Spice is like a sports car...
           Only as good as the person behind the wheel.

in

=A0 =A0 =A0...Jim Thompson

=A0 =A0 =A0| =A0 =A0mens =A0 =A0 |

=A0 | =A0 =A0 et =A0 =A0 =A0|

=A0 =A0|

=A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 |

=A0|

top

His charge conservation writeup was a big disappointment, but he's still too interesting to ignore.

He will soon find out who his best friend is. It will be the person that suggests to him that he get a CAT scan.

Reply to
Richard Henry