Re: Shoulder Tripod??

Back when I was video-capturing my children I had a big-ass VHS > camcorder that rested on my shoulder. Manageable easily for an hour > without tiring. > > Now I have a little Canon with swing out view screen. > > Gets very tiring to hold at arm's length... especially during an > 8-year-old granddaughter's birthday party ;-) > > Is there such a thing as a "shoulder tripod" to assist with this? > > Thanks! > > ...Jim Thompson

Try B&H photo, This one seems to fit the request.

But I would get a mono Manfrotto with a ball head... ( I already have a monopod with out a head)

Martin Riddle

Something like this is what I have in mind...

(:-)

...Jim Thompson

"One experiment is worth a thousand expert opinions."

                                                -Wernher von Braun

"TheM" wrote in news:MCIBl.4968$ snipped-for-privacy@news.siol.net:

you folks ever hear of TinyURL?

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

There's even a plug-in for Firefox..

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

-- "it's the network..." "The Journey is the reward" snipped-for-privacy@interlog.com Info for manufacturers:

Embedded software/hardware/analog Info for designers:

Spehro Pefhany