Re: Shoulder Tripod??

Jim Thompson wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

> [...]

velcro(or duct tape..) a brace to your arm..... ;-) maybe some guy wires to the top of your head!

Now,seriously,a guy with simple woodworking skills could make a shoulder stock to fit your needs.The camera tripod mount uses a 1/4-20 thread.

Hey,do you recall the shoulder rig the Predator had for his laser gun? :-)

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik