Re: Russian Spies ???? This is Hilarious !!!!! Does anyone BELIEVE it ? after 911 Inside JOB and ANTHRAX

Russian Spies ???? This is Hilarious !!!!! Does anyone BELIEVE it ?

>after 911 Inside JOB and ANTHRAX

You're an idiot. Of course it is true. Do you think the KGB simple dibanded? Grow up, boy.

Reply to
UltimatePatriot

I love it when konspirasy peepul kant evun spel gud.

Reply to
David Bostwick

He is the conspiracy dolt, idiot. I am talking about the 11 (Russian Spy) arrests this morning.

Does an idiot like you even watch the news?

Reply to
UltimatePatriot

Nah, too busy hiding under the bed.

Reply to
David Bostwick

He does that at my house too. Claims to have learned it as an evasive maneuver when his many 'uncles' were abusing him.

The scarring those episodes caused affects his behavior in public to this day.

mike

Reply to
m II

Hey, if Israel can do it, why not Russia? It's a free country. I wonder how many Russian Special Operations forces they have functioning outside of Russia.

"Special Operations forces have grown both in number and budget, and are deployed in 75 countries, compared with about 60 at the beginning of last year. In addition to units that have spent years in the Philippines and Colombia, teams are operating in Yemen and elsewhere in the Middle East, Africa and Central Asia."

--
- Billy
http://www.democracynow.org/2010/6/28/naomi_klein_the_real_crime_scene

Corporate news? Are you crazy? You'll end up dumber than if you watched nothing.

"Patriotism is the last refuge of the scoundrel." - Samuel Johnson

--
- Billy
http://www.democracynow.org/2010/6/28/naomi_klein_the_real_crime_scene
Reply to
Billy

Idiots like you that spout this horseshit wouldn't know.

You probably think that we didn't put men on the Moon as well.

Reply to
UltimatePatriot

Do you use a stool to get your horseshit fix? I can't imagine you tippy-toeing upwards to your little piece of equine paradise.

Does the swishing tail bother you at all? I guess not ,as it clears the flies away nicely. Who did you bribe to get the keys to the stable?

Were you a jockey before the California debacle?

mike

Reply to
m II

Russia ==Soviets==Russia. They turned nice when they went broke. It was so bad they couldn't pay the oil workers to simply keep the pumps running or the refinery running. The government faltered - can't sell on the open market or to the people... can't fly bombers all over the world!!!

Guess what - the suckers are back operative and flying bombers over Alaska and Canada. Why ? - they could so they do. Friendly ? - wonder why they are flying H-bomb bombers when no one else does anymore. Pressure and force.

Martin

Mart> >> >>

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn

And idiots like you, watch corporate news (Fox is only the worst). Did you just see something about economic restructuring, or did that get by you?