Is this true?

I wonder if the bottom half has any truth to it. Mikek

Isn't it amazing that, within only one week of Tiger Woods crashing his Escalade, the press found every woman with whom Tiger has had an affair during the last few years?

And, they even uncovered photos, text messages, recorded phone calls, etc.!

Furthermore, they not only know the cause of the family fight, but they even know it was a 9 iron from his golf bag that his wife used to break out the windows in the Escalade.

And, each & every day, they were able to continue to provide America with updates on Tiger's sex rehab stay, his wife's divorce settlement figures, as well as the dates & tournaments in which he will play.

Now, Barack Hussein Obama has been in office for almost three years, yet this very same press: · Cannot find any of his childhood friends or neighbors; · Or find any of Obama's high school or college classmates; · Or locate any of his college papers or grades; · Or determine how he paid for both a Columbia & a Harvard education; · Or discover which country issued his visa to travel to Pakistan in the 1980's; · Or even find Michelle Obama's Princeton thesis on racism. They just can't seem to uncover any of this. Yet, the public still trusts that same press to give them the whole truth!

Reply to
amdx

It's true that you are a duckwit.

Reply to
Gib Bogle

IT DOESN'T MATTER IF IT'S TRUE OR NOT!! Do you really think libs care?!?! If Obama was proven to be an Alien(not the illegal kind), the devil, a Russian KGB agent, a drug addict, a child molester, or whatever libs would worship him even more. Stop trying to be logical with libs and everything will make more sense. You don't have to convince the sane people about the facts and you can't convince the insane... so why keep trying? You either lock them up and throw away the key or you allow them to have the same rights as the sane people... and when that happens you get what is happening in America and has happened many times in the past. Stop bitching about it cause your more of the problem than they are. They, at least, are provably insane/illogical and can't help it. "You" on the other hand have let them get away with their insanity so much so they now have become a majority. Nothing can be done now except to let nature take it's course.

Reply to
Jeffery Tomas

Duckwit #2

Reply to
Gib Bogle

Time to turn off Fox News. It is proven to make you stupid.

When the Tiger Woods affair happened, the women he was renting CAME TO THE PRESS. The press didn't go looking for them. They wanted fame and money. Quick, get Gloria Alread on the phone.

Now for your Google homework: Sohale Siddiqi Phil Boerner

Convince me you know which end of the soldering iron to hold.

Reply to
miso

These birther types are like christians,

They will die believing in a lie, just so they can say they did.

Reply to
hamilton

Michelle Obama's thesis at Princeton? It took me a couple of minutes to Google it. I guess it tells how well "they" can look for something.

You start from here:

Enter her first name "Michelle" and last name "Robinson" (her maiden name) and, optionally, her year of graduation "1985" and click "Submit". You get

TITLE: Princeton Educated Blacks and the Black Community (96 pages). AUTHOR: Robinson, Michelle LaVaughn (1985), Sociology Department ADVISOR: Wallace, Walter

To get a copy of the thesis, you need to pay.

So easy these days...... So, what do you trust from people who cannot do this simple thing??????

Reply to
Satoru

I guess you didn't bother to investigate those names I posted. You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make a birther think.

Reply to
miso

[snip]

A depression can be a good thing. I call it a system reset. All values and wages (if there are any) fall to what the market will bear. Anyone without a skill to barter with will die. That is a good thing. ...Jim Thompson

Let them eat cake.

RL

Reply to
legg