Re: Pretty Bloody Annoyed

Jim is the kind of idiot who has never heard of identity theft, and wouldn't have the wit to think about it's implications if anybody did manage to force the idea into his under-informed brain.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
Bill Sloman

Mine too, and she used to sit me on her lap and read to me the same way
yours did, but after I could talk, she made me read new stuff back.

I still remember reading a story aloud where a girl was sewing something
and I read it as "su-ing" and she corrected me by saying it should sound
like "so-ing".
Reply to
John Fields

I knew my ABCs by the time I was two. By the time I was four I was finishing my mom and dads arguments, and my dad was usually the loser. I swam at two as well.

It is all about the mother. Dads make kids laugh, but the mom is who teaches the child in his or her earliest years.

All the bad things the youth in this country cause these days is indicative of a failure of the family structure, and the failure of mothers to know the full set of things they MUST do in a child's earliest years. Too often these days are children being "raised" by the local child care center.

Reply to
Abbey Somebody

--
What's absurd about getting published in a newspaper or getting hate
mail because someone disagrees vehemently with your position?

-(

at

Could produce an example of such a response? I can't recall seeing one.

I think the "self-contradicting" and the "troublemaker" come from the inadequacy of your perception. I just point up absurdities - some that are a bit too subtle to be detectable by your rudimentary Texan sensibilities. You do try to pull the same kind of trick - rather too often - but your perception of what's going on is rarely adequate to the task.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
Bill Sloman

--
Anyone who stole your identity would, I'm sure, throw it away soon
after.

Slowman always has an excuse for his failings... failings which are too numerous to enumerate ;-) I'm always pleased to note that I'm the highest standard for Slowman's disdain, but please don't feed the jerk. Let him die that most unpleasant of deaths... alone ;-)

...Jim Thompson

te:

ed

ate

s :-(

h to

em at

There's a distinction between not posting any responses to politcal questions - which is the way I perceive your behaviour - and only responding to political ideas which you take seriously. The inference you were trying to make was that you do take some politcal ideas seriously, and the inference I was making was was that there's no visible evidence that you have any serious interest in politics.

Can't you make inferences from what you read???

Reply to
Bill Sloman

te

:-(

m at

Pity about Jim. He'd like to enumerate my failings, but he can't think of one that he can post.

Apparently, even he understands that "not right-wing enough" wouldn't cut it as a 'failing".

Jim - of course - has one simple defect. He's out of touch with reality. He rarely makes it quite as obvious as he did when he reported me to the FBI for posting "dangerously anti-American" ideas (whatever they might have been - probably something about the US health system giving poor value for money) but he's a pretty reliable source of total nonsense on stuff outside of electronics.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
Bill Sloman

:-(

at

It would be hard for a con artist to pass himself off an an electronic engineer who had a Ph.D.in Physical Chemistry - he'd need to master two sets of jargon. And the line "I can do that with a 555" doesn't really cover electronic engineering these days, though some people don't seem to have noticed.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
Bill Sloman

Perhaps only legally, i personally think he is no purer than octaroon.

Reply to
JosephKK

An ill-founded personal opinion - his father was from Kenya, and there doesn't seem to be any reason to suppose that his genome was markedly different from that of other smart people born and bred in Kenya.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
Bill Sloman

--
That's true; I don't have any serious interest in "politics", per se, as
should be evident to even a casual observer by the paucity of my posts

What I do take seriously is the growing encroachment on my personal
freedom by government, and I've spoken out against that encroachment
many times.

If you happened to have not read those posts, that would explain your
ignorance but, in any case, the onus isn't on me to spend time looking
for old posts to try to change your perceptions.

Rhett Butler said it best with his parting shot at:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZ_lmVrRUVY
Reply to
John Fields

--
You seem to have done it, so how hard could it be?
Reply to

hed

rate

es :-(

se

gh to

d to

hem at

mp

Try it sometime.

Every time I contemplated using it there was some reason why it wasn't a good choice - often the vile temperature stability. After a while I realised that it was quicker to reject it without bothering to find out which of its defects was going to rule it out.

I'd no objection to using cheap parts if they could do the job that needed to be done.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
Bill Sloman

You should try detox and maybe some psychotherapy. Definitely stop doing the hallucinogens you claim to be taking before your delusions get any worse.

--

>  I swam at two as well.
>
>   It is all about the mother.  Dads make kids laugh, but the mom is who
> teaches the child in his or her earliest years.
>
>   All the bad things the youth in this country cause these days is
> indicative of a failure of the family structure, and the failure of
> mothers to know the full set of things they MUST do in a child's earliest
> years.  Too often these days are children being "raised" by the local
> child care center.

> From: Abbey Somebody
> Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
> Subject: Re: Pretty Bloody Annoyed