Re: philosophical question about sharing information

You're an idiot.

Reply to
ChairmanOfTheBored

Glaciers are fresh water, idiot.

Reply to
StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt

The number is a lie to start with, dipshit.

Reply to
StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt

Check it out. It's true.

Reply to
Jerry Avins

There have been over a trillion births since the species began.

The current 6 billion is a tiny piece of the total ever born.

Reply to
ChairmanOfTheBored

Tell them to look north. Canada's currently suffering a nasty shortage of 'electrical' guys for civil, structural and primary industries.

Me, I's 'electronic', so it don't count no how.

RL

Reply to
legg

lemme see, if what the IDIOT said is not correct, then he is free to attack people without risk of legal consequence.

"sir, we had to destroy the village in order to save it."

it's not cannabis, but i can tell you a recent TRUE story that, i am ashamed to say, is from my liberal home state of Vermont. as most Americans know, in order to get Federal matching funds for highways, every state in the U.S. had to raise the drinking age to 21 (if it was not already at 21). but Quebec isn't an American state.

last year, there were some Vermont "kids" older than 18 but not yet 21 that decided to drive up to some place in the PQ and do some legal drinking. they chose a designated driver who didn't drink at all. the remainder got tanked and when they wanted to get back home, they piled in the car and the sober designee drove them back across the border in VT. for some reason they were stopped by a VT state trooper and when he realized that the kids were drunk, he had them field tested and arrested them for minor in possesion of alcohol. their only possession of alcohol in the jurisdiction of VT was that which existed in their blood and urine.

and how does one "light up a joint" without possessing it? try that in a public place sometime and see where it gets you.

or less.

last that i noted, the number of known deaths due to toxicity of cannabis is zero. that cannot be said for tobacco, alcohol, even H20 (ever hear of "water poisoning"?).

not a thing. being from the planet Zog i only know about Zoglings.

r b-j

i like being an idiot. i like my id. i feed the monsters there.

Reply to
robert bristow-johnson

my, you're a friendly item. are you an import from sci.electronics.design? how do the folks there get along with you?

r b-j

Reply to
robert bristow-johnson

You're a goddamned retard, terrell.

Reply to
StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt

Agreed.

Reply to
JosephKK

I presume, based on this thread, that Jerry's is more worthy. For a worthwhile estimation, i would need _full_ data. IF both of you think that it is worth pursuing, you may. Just don't expect a prompt response, as i am undecided but favoring it is not.

Reply to
JosephKK

Poxy hell, that sounds extraordinarily delicious. Just where do you get duck sausage?

Reply to
JosephKK

Worthy of what?

I can provide a patent number and I imagine that Jim can too. Is that sort of detail "_full_"?

May do what?

OK.

I don't understand that at all.

Jerry

Jerry Avins

May i take it that you have also eaten the eggs? And what about the eggs of geese, have you tried them. I have had both.

Reply to
JosephKK

[snip]

Huh? My initial rejection was 3,491,301 Integrated Harmonic Mixer. The math was too abstract for the examiner ;-)

...Jim Thompson

| Phoenix, Arizona  85048                          |             |

This responder obliviously did not read your sig properly.

Reply to
JosephKK

Thank you Jerry for expressing that so clearly. Your post has helped me organize my thinking on the issue more clearly.

Reply to
JosephKK

I have competing interests and finite time per day. I do tend to treat "do my homework for me" requests with the disrespect they deserve. It does not always help that you point the uninitiated here on your website. Nor do i have much respect for those who are trying to shortcut by having their betters do their work for them. If they will not do the obvious searches, a pox upon their houses.

Reply to
JosephKK

Nicely said. And very likely good practice in that venue.

Reply to
JosephKK

If Steve had a sig, I didn't see it.

Jerry

-- Engineering is the art of making what you want from things you can get. ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Reply to
Jerry Avins