A place for sharing pinouts information

I notice that sometimes in this list someone raises a question about a particular cable or connector pinout, and others have only partial answers.

To simplify the knowledge-sharing process about pinouts, I've moved all my historical pinouts collection (that was hosted on technick.net wesite since 1998), to a new wiki home:

This Website uses the same engine as Wikipedia which allows anyone to edit, add and comment, in this way is more easy to keep information updated.

Thanks in advance for anyone that want contribute to this free- knowledge project.

--
Nicola Asuni
http://www.allpinouts.org

Here's how to do it AND WHY:

*-*-*-marked-as-Read-in-ALL-*-groups+Newsgroups.line

Reply to
JeffM