Re: [OT] Wow, the sun rose anyway

> No puking. I await the executives who choose to jump out of tall

>> buildings ;-) > > I await crowds and tanks in the streets, mob skirmish, and > professional engineers working as the taxi drivers.

OMG, turn on CNN right now. It's imminent failure of the overpriced gourmet popcorn "industry" as told by a small business owner. A trader could actually be quoted as saying "since congress failed to act yesterday, his clients have zero in their accounts now" after the 700 point drop. I haven't seen this kind of fear mongering since the inception of the DHS. And now coming this Friday with the job reports, the unemployment rate will suddenly mean something.

Reply to
Anthony Fremont