Re: [OT] Wow, the sun rose anyway

> Better head to Japan if you want to see CEOs with that kind of sense of self > responsibility. I seriously doubt you'll find that level of commitment in > this country. I wouldn't be too surprised to see some CEO heads up on poles > before it's over. ;-)

The problem isn't really the CEOs - the problem is the government officials that have been handing them all of your goodies.

Well, I'm just waiting for the inevitable total collapse - either way the country votes, we're going down the toilet.

I wonder if there are enough real Libertarians around to proclaim a significant "We told you so!" while we're picking up the pieces.

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Richard The Dreaded Libertaria