Art of Electronics, signed, 8th printing, $79 on eBay, international OK.

I have put up signed copies of the 8th printing on eBay. These are available for international shipping, using an eBay forwarding service. item # 252587381486

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

Very good

I have to check this.

Regards Leif M

Reply to
LM

Hi

Not found " No search results found Make sure words are spelled correctly. Use less specific or different keywords."

Reply to
LM

I'm sorry, they sold out on a few hours in the middle of the night. After I get a few more boxes of books, I can put up some more.

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

I have obtained two 6th printing copies, on eBay for $72 plus shipping, int shipping OK. # 252590291348 Special s.e.d. price, but oops, others might see it.

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

Allready gone.

Reply to
LM

???, two copies still there on eBay, SFAICT. Or search, The Art of Electronics, 3rd ed, Signed by Horowitz & Hill.

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

I wonder, how do overseas versions of eBay differ from the U.S. version? Can one log on to the U.S. version from overseas?

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

overseas?

Easy to find out with a VPN.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

Reply to
Phil Hobbs

A VPN into an offshore computer?

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

Sure lots of outfits offer that. I like privateinternetaccess.com.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

Reply to
Phil Hobbs

Sure lots of outfits offer that. I like privateinternetaccess.com.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

Reply to
Phil Hobbs

Sure lots of outfits offer that. I like privateinternetaccess.com.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

Reply to
Phil Hobbs

Looking through eBay help: select a country, go to that country's eBay site, create a new item listing. Whew!

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

I just tried ebay.com, ebay.co.uk, ebay.de from Denmark all show two available

-Lasse

Reply to
Lasse Langwadt Christensen

OK, great! Do they show the int'l forwarding shipping cost to your address? I only pay the USPS cost, $4.50, to the forwarding address here in the U.S.

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

no it says "may not ship to Denmark, contact seller for postage options"

I can choose shipping to: United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Bulgaria, Lithuania, Australia, Greece, Portugal, Japan, China, Sweden, France, Hong Kong, Spain, Italy, Germany, Russian Federation, Israel, Mexico, Singapore, Norway, Saudi Arabia, Ukraine, Malaysia, Brazil, Dominican Republic

if I choose UK it is $25.22 with the program that handles tracking and import duties