Re: OT: Rants on election

Are you saying that "Freedom is Good" doesn't make any sense to you?

That could explain a lot.

Good Luck! Rich

Reply to
Richard The Dreaded Libertaria

Sure - till the blinders come off.

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Richard The Dreaded Libertaria

He still has to pay for his booze & drugs.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.
The first sign of insanity is denying that you\'re crazy.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

You surely have the attitude of a leftist weenie.

--
Keith
Reply to

You can put lipstick on an old hippy, but he''s still brain dead.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.
The first sign of insanity is denying that you\'re crazy.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

"This was your brain..."

--
Keith
Reply to

Now it's gone. :(

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.
The first sign of insanity is denying that you\'re crazy.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

"The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly, is to fill the world with fools."--Herbert Spencer

Reply to
Simon S Aysdie

Of course. From your pont of view, everything that's not neocon is "leftist weenie".

Feh. Rich

Reply to
Richard The Dreaded Libertaria

No Rich, you're as negative and humorless as a leftist weenie. Your ATTITUDE is that of a LW. We all know you're a stupid drug crazed anarchist.

--
Keith
Reply to

No, they only charged three of the five. The whole lot of them served out their terms, and the two not charged got reelected. Which democrat was censured for using poor judgment. One web search will tell you.

Reply to
JosephKK

But... But... He was trying for drug crazed antichrist.

aioe.org, Goggle Groups, and Web TV users must request to be white listed, or I will not see your messages.

If you have broadband, your ISP may have a NNTP news server included in your account:

There are two kinds of people on this earth: The crazy, and the insane. The first sign of insanity is denying that you're crazy.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Sorry - typo.

--