Re: Good deal on old Sun Sparc Station Power Supplies (Delta DPS-129AB)

But he uses literally hundreds of stupid nyms. He is TinyProng, AlwaysWrong.

John

If you know what to filter on.

You likely need "advanced" ASSistance, since you are such a total ASS.

FUCK OFF AND DIE, RETARDED SHILL SPAMBOY.

Reply to
My Name Is Tzu How Do You Do

Per the negative comments I've done plenty of business with MPJA, and found them to be a good solid surplus vendor. No purchase of surplus stuff is without risk, but MPJA has always represented their stuff honestly, and I've never been anything but pleasantly surprised by them.

--
www.wescottdesign.com
Reply to

Do you know what the term "hard start" refers to, Johnny?

If not, it can be reasonably argued that it is you that does not understand how it works. You are too simple.

Oh, and I have posted a power supply, a log amp SCHEMATIC, and a voltage divider PCB layout snapshot, and a few photos of finished product that are in the channel right now. Those older posts are up in abse, and no, I am not going to dig them up again for you. If I see the snapshots as I browse my volumes, I may pop it up onto flicker.

If you were not so stupid, you would see that the site where the schematic is has others, and I posted it after I mentioned it here. You are "Johnny in the dark" yet again. Go look at the site. Both are higher resolution than the first was... and again you are caught forgetting to actually read the threads you argue about so poorly.

Reply to
Naomi Price

What's the efficiency of that HV supply at 2 uA load?

John

No, Johnny. It is YOUR turn now. I answered the question. I then asked you one. All in the same line, in fact. You have to answer that one first. If you can.

Reply to
Naomi Price

You claimed 60%. I can prove it's below 2%

John