Re: My Vintage Dream PC

Mommy shat you in 1960? I find it amazing that you have been able to remain alive all these years. A reasonable person would have predicted that your nasty attitude towards people would eventually annoy someone's girlfriend, wife, or mother enough to result in your elimination by whatever means were available at that time. Perhaps you never speak about your education because mommy had to keep you out of the public schools to protect you - hence you were home-schooled and never got beyond the secondary school level. I'm sure that if you had a college degree you would have been boasting about being first in your class and having developed some incredible technological advance that the government took over and retained you as an SRD-class consultant. That's the bare minimum I'd expect from you Archie! We already know that you spend the majority of your miserable life at the keyboard posting caustic remarks on Usenet. You use over forty nyms and frequent many groups, but your attitude is consistent. Face it; there are no more worlds for you to conquer. It's time to off yourself in some wildly majestic manner. Go for it Archie.

Like I said before, you da' man Archie; you 'da man!

Bwuahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Reply to
Richard Cranium

Spend a little time in England and see how they really should be pronounced.

--
Steve O\'Hara-Smith                          |   Directable Mirror Arrays
C:>WIN                                      | A better way to focus the sun

Sorry, but you guys need to catch up with what the English language has evolved into as well. Hint: It ain't Brit mode English.

Reply to
FatBytestard

Nope. True CORE memory holds its state across power failures. And RAM memory may well come up in a random state.

--
ArarghMail905 at [drop the \'http://www.\' from ->] http://www.arargh.com
BCET Basic Compiler Page: http://www.arargh.com/basic/index.html

To reply by email, remove the extra stuff from the reply address.
Reply to
ArarghMail905NOSPAM

Pot ... Kettle ... Black - and don't take the black color remark as anything more.

Reply to
Richard Cranium

An old joke punchline is appropriate for you here Archie. To wit:

"Fuck You!" ... Tennessee Williams

Reply to
Richard Cranium

Should have said: And SEMICONDUCTOR memory may well come up in a random state.

RAM is just a bit generic. :-)

--
ArarghMail905 at [drop the \'http://www.\' from ->] http://www.arargh.com
BCET Basic Compiler Page: http://www.arargh.com/basic/index.html

To reply by email, remove the extra stuff from the reply address.
Reply to
ArarghMail905NOSPAM

Since you submitted a timely correction, we'll also overlook that "RAM memory" is a parallel construction to "PIN number", "TCP protocol" or "LED diode".

--
Roland Hutchinson

He calls himself "the Garden State\'s leading violist da gamba,"
... comparable to being ruler of an exceptionally small duchy.
--Newark (NJ) Star Ledger  ( http://tinyurl.com/RolandIsNJ )
Reply to
Roland Hutchinson

re:

My Vintage Dream PC

Tech is the UK's industry of the future

and computer conferencing is the new, new thing ...

Noel Quinn, head of commercial banking in the UK for HSBC, said: ?Industry, skills and technology such as social media and social networking, created during economic hardship, are destined to become the tools of the trade for many of tomorrow?s businesses.?

... snip ...