Re: How to develop a random number generation device

>I can also pull one of the c: drives from my work machine and take it

>>home, and run it as d:, or boot and run the whole OS as c: >> >>John > >Sounds like you have things under control. Just out of curiosity-- do >you have an "IT guy" or are things kept running by real engineers? >

We have a young guy who started casually helping Mo with some computer problems at her work, and then he started helping us, and then we hired him, and now he's our marketing manager and "IT" guy. He manages the internet connection and the company file server and the Google ads and such. The engineers mostly futz with their own PCs, once he does the basic setup.

John