Re: How to develop a random number generation device

Excellent. Let's make a computer system from a largish number of small blocks, each being a RISC cpu running one task in one contiguous address space. Each program owns its cpu and is usually written by one person. Bugs could be punishable by flogging or mandatory attendance at the opera.

John

Yikes! Does the perp get a choice of punishment? I'll take the flogging over opera any day. ;-)

But then again, I'll be safe, because I write bug-free code. ;-)

Speaking of opera, I hear that some store had a problem with teenagers hanging out in front of the place, blocking traffic and just being a general nuisance, as is the wont of teenagers; the store installed external speakers and played opera through them, and the teenagers dispersed. ;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise