Re: House prices and Equity release?

You could sell your house and move in under a bridge. ;-)

Or find an abandoned RV and a friend who owns a factory who will let you park it behind his dumpster, and live for free! ;-)

Cheers! RIch

Reply to
Rich Grise, Plainclothes Hippi

BTDT, preferably close to a McDonalds, so you can use their toilets in the morning. RV toilets don't have much capacity

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

I have a Del Taco and a Carl's Jr. about a block away - the Carl's has the nicer head, but I won't buy anything there because the last time I was there to buy food, there wasn't anybody in the joint who spoke English. >:-[

I like Del Taco because they'll put a "Del Beef" (ground beef & cheese burrito) on a bun - I call it a "Sloppy José". ;-)

And, ironically, their counter help speak English! :-)