Re: Hidden Tesla Technological System

--
Is that an offer?

It may be- but it might be a good idea to ascertain the gender of Autymn
before accepting the offer.

Don Kelly
cross out to reply
Reply to
Don Kelly

You'll probably also need the permission of nurse Ratched and a key to the ward as well...

Reply to
Benj

The proper noun is superfluose.

Reply to
Autymn D. C.

--
"Superfluose" is not a proper word, you annoying twit.

Plonk.
Reply to
John Fields

Proper nouns should be capitalised, but it's an adjective.

--
?? 100% natural
Reply to

I thought superfluose was a state that some cryogenic liquids can attain...

Anyway, "superfluous" is proper for muttish!

Nurse Ratched doesn't let you talk to other humans much, does she?

Since I brought up the subject of the DSM-IV, have you found yourself in there yet?

Reply to
Benj

In sci.physics.electromag Benj wrote: (snip, someone wrote)

You mean superfluid?

The other famous (watch Apollo 13 for this one) cryogenic liquid state is supercritical. That is, above the critical point.

Apollo had fans in the oxygen tanks, as it is difficult to measure the amount remaining in the tank. A short in the power wires for the fan caused the explosion. (Previously it wasn't known that teflon would burn in supercritical oxygen.)

-- glen

Reply to
glen herrmannsfeldt

is a proper stem, you cretinose dolt.

Reply to
Autymn D. C.

:

another dolt

Reply to
Autymn D. C.

:

superfluor, superflumen

Keep your imaginary friends and twits to yourself.

Reply to
Autymn D. C.

Well, that didn't take long.

Plonk.