Tesla generator sellers -> FAKE!!

if anyone run on this offer, do not even bother to read, and spread it all around how this is a fraud;

this works only in theory...and main detail those guys dont even mention is; ANTENNA!!! ...all they say in their preview is; "...to connect antenna" (no lenght, no dimension, nothing)

ANTENNA is 99% of entire generator...and they are trying to sell a "shematic and tutorial" for generator by focusing on circuit board, which is less important matter in this case...

ANTENNA as inductor needs to be 100 meters long wire just to run a simple LED....and to make a 100Watts power source by this generator you need MILES and MILES of long wire (or web) that can absorb radio (electromagnetic) waves and transduct it into a useful current..

so, this "secret" revealed project they sell is not worth of spending

47$...its absolute crap...personally i wouldnt pay even 47 cents

what they did is they made a device, generator based on principle of "crystal detector"...and this is not a secret thing at all...every hobist in electronics knows or should know what is crystal detector and how it works...

Reply to
Gagi-9a6aag

God Bless Torrent:

why to pay 47$ when you can have it for free...

finally, you will see how this book is total crap and fraud...not worth even of 47 cents...

Reply to
Gagi-9a6aag

A pretty good sign that these sorts of articles are fake can be seen by what happens when you go to the Website and then leave without reading it all. You normally get a pop up box with "Are you sure you want to navigate away from this page.", and then find that if you try and leave you get repeated pop ups telling you not to go. Most scams seem to use the same navigation trick with their websites.

Reply to
Mauried

"Mauried" wrote ..

Changing the subject completely.....sorry 'bout that !

Nikola Tesla was obviously a brilliant man - though more an engineer than a scientist -

3-phase AC was his triumph - but he also had some strange ideas that have proven to be impractical so far- like long-distance RF power transmission. The real genius of the 19th century was a Scot called James Clerk Maxwell, whose mathematical insight transformed the world.
Reply to
fritz

scientist -

There are many technologies that work in an engineering sense, but dont work from an economic sense. Long Distance RF power transmission is one of these. The concept works fine , but the amount of energy that gets lost in the transmission means that the concept isnt practical except for very small amounts of power. My electric toothbrush does just this. Many technologies are like this , ie on a small scale they work fine, but when scaled up are impractical.

Reply to
Mauried

well, all i can add in sense of selfpraising is that i am proud to say how Nikola Tesla is from place where i live...actually, he lived in small village called Smiljani but he was attending school in Karlovac city, same school i did graduate as well...however, regarding his work and famousity, you would be surprised how here is not much of signs of ikola Tesla...just few monumental boards on some buildings like "Nikola Tesla was here...blah blah" and some little museum center at his brith place....but all in all; shamefull how small interes is for history in general.. maybe coz he was "bought " by Americans....well, thats just so typical story...anything that was worth , Americans did BOUGHT and made it look like; "Americans invent...Americans achieved....Americnas succeed...Americans created....Americans won..." but if we take some closer insight of who are those "Americans" then it is easy to figure out how most of those contributors are nothing but "mercenaries" boughted / payed to come there and contribute under "American flag" so America can praise herself; "we did this...we did that"

same what is going on in sports...personally i have 2 examples of that kind in my own circle of friends....one is a tennis player and one is a boatman (oarsman) olimpic....Americans saw them and bought them for fair price, now they bring medals under American flag....and Americans can proudly say; "we are..." well...they are shit...all they did is PAY the medal...they didnt create it in their society by selecting their own people, training them..they simply bought it...coz those guys, Jarnevic and Somen are still nothing but Croats by their blood, no matter of USA citizenship they got...and there are sooo many such of examples world wide...just like Nikola Tesla was one of...

well, thats far from subject now, however..back to Nikola Tesla...AC by Tesla and Edisons light bulb are two geratest invention ever...inventions that did revolutionally changed the world and we are still desperatly using it....however...there is a sign showing how Edison's light bulb is slowly going down..and till 2020. year it might happen that lightbulbs wil be completely replaced with LED technology bulbs...and till 2030. year they presume how classic light bulb will be HISTORY....but for AC by Tesla they still dont see any kind of alternative yet....so, on long run, i think that Nikola Tesla is the winner of all scientists ever so far...

now, some could say how there are many more inventions that did change the world...of course...we cant degrade contribution of Bell's telephone, Brauns, Einstines, Szilards, Oppenheimers..etc.. contribution about nuclar missiles...or some of Croatian inventions like parachute, solid ink pencil, propeller, torpedo...or even fashion detail a "neck tie"...but all of these are not of crucial importance that made a revolutional change of world...coz how many of us did use torpedo?..parachute?...or do we really miss something if we dont wear a neck tie....but we all use AC and light bulbs....all way around the world...night and day...up and down..left and right...back and forth...

Reply to
Gagi-9a6aag

an

ve

ll,

,

loser

most

ome

That's about right. I remember reading a book about the history of great inventions and for pretty much every one of them from out of the USA they were actually invented by immigrants. The only exception from the book that comes to mind was Coca-cola (if you can seriously call that an "invention").

We have seen here what happens when people from outside succeed, or beat Americans too Look at what happened to Alan Bond and his crew over the America's cup win.

nd

ow

; "we

dnt

ola

They sell out, but I cannot really blame them for accepting large sums that they may never achieve in their home land.

ng

at

l,

se

coz

ing

Interesting how every country seems to claim all sorts of inventions. I don't know about the ones you mention but have seen Australians credited with all sorts of inventions, including the digital computer.

I don't know about where you live - but here electric light might cease to exist if we don't do something about the "watermelon" green party and environmentalists. Good to see that people are rapidly waking up though.

Reply to
kreed

Same around here.... Some bloke called FOO..

Cu

Reply to
Mik DaDik

"kreed" wrote

well...neither i blame them...money makes go world around....but it is a wrong image presented to the world when it comes to winning a medals...Americans are not so great as they are presenting themselves, they just have enough money to buy that title....good for them as they can :)

well..i never speak abut somethig i am not sure about...so those i have mention were authorized ones by Croats...anyway...sometiems is tricky coz for example, a man who invented a propeller for water was Croat who went to Italian harbour "institute" ...and was working there privately researching new technologies in marine domain....so, invention of boat propellers is some way divided between Italians and Croats coz inventor was Croat but he made that on Italian soil, thankfully, Italians even admited he was Croat who was just working there and who got married an Italian woman finally (who died from TBC btw and he stopped with most of his projects)

but i see your point...for example...French are trying to take a credit for "invention" of fashion detail "neck tie"....but its well known history how it came to France...our mercinary troops, Croats, were under command of Baron Trenk whos uniforms were decorated with scarfs around neck hanging down, a red ones....so the red color is also our national color...(red and white chessboard pattern) ...so, as Napolen did hire Croatian mercinaries, Baron Trenk made an order that every soldier must wear that scarf around neck to be recognized as Croatian mercinary....Frenchies did like their scarf the way they were wearing it and the way it was knotted aorund neck so Baron Trenk presented it to French officers and soon it was well acepted fashion detail all over France....and since France was always focused on fashion, it was noticed even world wide and spreaded alla round the world....so, most of people think how neck tie actually came from France...but OK...let we say how French can take a credit for "helping" us to "publish" this fashion detail much easier then we woudl be able to coz lets face the truth; who knows for some little nation called; "Croats"....we are just one little almost invisible spot on world map :))

small and invisible contry but we were favorites for gold at football world championship 1998.....but we ended just 3rd then...blah :))

i am nothign special in any way...just ordinary man who lives a daily life of majority with no remarkable contributions...but it makes you proud to realize how such a small and almost invisible country gives such a contribution to world and such successes by those remarkable individuals...

well...where do i live...geographically i live almost in heart of Europe...but politically we are in stone age of Africa :))))))) well..just joking....but not far for truth :)

Reply to
Gagi-9a6aag