Re: Hidden Tesla Technological System

"Bob Masta" wrote news: snipped-for-privacy@news.eternal-september.org...

In "normal" (Hertz) dipole are the two places where the bazillions of electrons accelerate/decelerate. The two ends.There are the two sources of electric waves.

There are the two theories. EM waves in form of rotational oscillations and longitudinal electric waves. The Hertz dipole is as one source of EM or as the two sources of electric waves.

Look what S. Errede wrote about Ampere (1825):

" It is infortunate that electrodynamics and relativity decide in favor of Biot and Savart rather than for the much more sophisticated Ampere..."

So the magnetic whirl and the trnsverse waves are for kids. For us should be the electric waves.

Best Regards, S*

Reply to
=?iso-8859-2?Q?Szczepan_Bia=B3

mo=C2=B6c>

t a

Yes, I know. I don't think he was right about that, though.

I don't recognize the quote. Source?

I disagree with the statement that dipoles are "multiple monopoles".

You are asserting that a monopole antenna is an electron gun?

Yet it is observed to radiate like one; dipole antennas in its far field receive dipole waves. In what way do you assert that it does not behave like a dipole?

.

"Better" by what criteria?

Mark L. Fergerson

Reply to
alien8752

I don't recognize the quote. Source?

Your link. The whole paragraf: " When used for radio broadcasting, the radio frequency power from the broadcasting transmitter is fed across the base insulator between the tower and a ground system. The ideal ground system for AM broadcasters comprises at least 120 buried copper or phosphor bronze radial wires at least one-quarter wavelength long and a ground-screen in the immediate vicinity of the tower. All the ground system components are bonded together, usually by welding, brazing or using coin silver solder to help reduce corrosion. Monopole antennas that use guy-wires for support are called masts in some countries. In the United States, the term ?mast? is generally used to describe a pipe supporting a smaller antenna, so both self-supporting and guy-wire supported radio antennas are simply called monopoles if they stand alone. If multiple monopole antennas are used in order to control the direction of Radio Frequency (RF) propagation, they are called directional antenna arrays."

Phaze radars have more monopoles. If we want to control the direction of Radio Frequency (RF) propagation we must use a dipole at least.

Tesla did the first electron gun: ""In April 1887, Tesla began investigating what would later be called X-rays using his own single terminal vacuum tubes (similar to his patent #514,170). This device differed from other early X-ray tubes in that it had no target electrode. The modern term for the phenomenon produced by this device is bremsstrahlung (or braking radiation). We now know that this device operated by emitting electrons from the single electrode through a combination of field electron emission and thermionic emission. Once liberated, electrons are strongly repelled by the high electric field near the electrode during negative voltage peaks from the oscillating HV output of the Tesla Coil, generating X rays as they collide with the glass envelope."

If Tesla coil is a monopole antena than it is a electron gun: "Once liberated, electrons are strongly repelled by the high electric field near the electrode during negative voltage peaks from the oscillating HV output of the Tesla Coil,"

It is not a phase radar. The dipole is.

Who is right in view on todays facts? In Heaviside the electric current is like an incompressible massles fluid. Tesla use the electrons. S*

Reply to
=?UTF-8?Q?Szczepan_Bia=C5=82ek

g...

Toward

for farther/wider than 350 miles.

Are there [cheap] diael=C3=A8ctric wires with lossleas wavelength gaps, where X=E2=86=920?

I couldn't find much here:

tance

thin -> shallow large :=3D broad -> great thicker -> deeper

-Aut

Autymn D. C.

and

Post on nesci.physics.* instead:

Autymn D. C.

two-pole

100-pole
Reply to
Autymn D. C.

Post on nesci.physics.* instead:

Ah, yes- at least the meaning is clear compared to

"Toward

for farther/wider than 350 miles."

"diaelèctric wires with lossleas wavelength gaps"

The English language has evolved and continues to do so- that is its strength.

Now, do you have anything useful to say about power transmission lines?

Have a "nice" day

Don Kelly cross out to reply

Reply to
Don Kelly

Not all radio stations. I've seen one AM broadcast station that used a center tapped dipole, and the VOA Bethany station used a large curtain antenna.

--
For the last time:  I am not a mad scientist, I'm just a very ticked off
scientist!!!

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote news:wK-dnUS-CO3SvHbRnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.com...

Such was in Warsaw. The most famous was in Luxemburg (frequency doubling effect).

What do you prefer? Longitudinal or transversal? Is a dipole the one suurce of EM waves or the two of electric waves?

S*

Reply to
Szczepan Bialek

What do you think? A loaded AM broadcast tower uses the ground for the counterpoise. A dipole antenna is two radiators fed 180 degrees out of phase.

The AM broadcast station was an oddball. It was built before the Alaskan power grid. The power lines passed overhead and parallel to the

250 W 980 KHz station. You could pick it up during the day in Fairbanks, 105 miles away.

The VOA curtain antenna was between three large towers, and directed to Europe. It could handle up to 500 KW from the 10, 50 KW National Radio transmitters. They could be controlled and opoerated as a single transmitter. They were installed in the late '60s. Self tuning, and a stable master VFO per transmitter. They could change frequency in seconds, unlike the WW-II vintage Crosley transmitters they replaced.

--
For the last time:  I am not a mad scientist, I'm just a very ticked off
scientist!!!
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

effect).

Huh? Care to explain without using alchemy science?

TheM

His explaination of slot antennas should be good for some laughs.

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.
Reply to
jimp

snipped-for-privacy@j9g2000vbl.googlegroups.com...

nice at higher frequencies but at lower frequencies,

clear--longer wavelengths are toward DC.

clear--metals are lossful near plasma/Debye scale, whereas diael=E8ctr=E8ts can be perfect mirrors or conductors for a wonted band.

It does not:

By the way, - is a glottal stop.

You don't! I had something to ask.

Screw you, who can't learn English.

-Aut

Reply to
Autymn D. C.

THEY ARE NOT "OUT OF PHASE"!!!!!!!!!!

They are perfectly _IN_ phase, but of opposite polarity.

With a sinusoid, the result of a polarity reversal _LOOKS_ exactly the same as a 180 degree phase shift, but they are _FAR_ from the same thing.

To test this, just try it with a pulse:

_ _ _ _ __| |____| |____| |____| |___

Reply to
Rich Grise

--
Definitely PKB since you don't seem to be too bad at not learning it
yourself.

How is that? I spend hours in dictionaries.

Reply to
Autymn D. C.

--
I rather doubt that.

What you _mean_ is that you spend hours _reading_ dictionaries, yes?
Reply to
John Fields

--
Is that an offer?
Reply to

--- If you're talking about a particular individual, a proper noun should follow the comma and be followed by a comma.

For example: "Screw you, Jack, who can't learn English."

On the other hand, if you're demeaning a group, the comma is superfluous.

In either case, it seems you're using the "screw you" epithet in a negative sense, implying that the screwer is causing the screwee to be looked on with disdain.

Have your sexual relationships been like that?

--- JF

Reply to
John Fields

clear--longer wavelengths are toward DC.

clear--metals are lossful near plasma/Debye scale, whereas diaelèctrèts can be perfect mirrors or conductors for a wonted band.

It does not:

By the way, - is a glottal stop.

You don't! I had something to ask.

-----------------------

--------------

I looked at your "self" reference. It is too bad for you that it starts with some technical discussion regarding power systems and transmission lines between myself and someone I respect. You wisely stayed away from this so you did not show your ignorance of the topic. You finally came to life to "correct" the use of English. OOPS!, "muttish"

At that time you were asked if you had anything useful to say. You didn't. You still don't.

I use modern English not something supposed to be English based on Old Saxon which has no words (nor needed them) for modern physics and engineering concepts. Oh well, you can invent, as you have, your own language to cover this lack of foresight of our ancestors on the basis that obscurity hides meaning. This is something commonly expressed as "Bullshit Baffles Brains" If you have something to ask- do so in clear "modern English" ( you have mastered one of the idiomatic uses of "screw" even if you haven't mastered one of the idiomatic uses of "nice" so you can do so if you try).

As for your comments/questions(sic) on power transmission lines

"clear--longer wavelengths are toward DC." Wow, what a revelation! Hertz is rolling over in his grave!

"clear--metals are lossful near plasma/Debye scale, whereas diaelèctrèts can be perfect mirrors or conductors for a wonted band."

0) wonted-->wanted? Lossful-> lossy? 1) define "diaelèctrèts" (oh dear, you are going back to Greek with French accents) as opposed in properties to electrets and why you think they are useful. 2) what has the "plasma/Debye" scale have to do with the topic? It appears that you are trying to regurgitate something that isn't actually applicable to dress up the fact that metallic conductors have losses- which is a fact of life. 3) it appears that you have no concepts of what is important in transmitting hundreds of MW over hundreds of Km (but a fraction of a wavelength). Losses, while not desired, are a relatively minor problem. and excellent estimations of important line performance can be found by ignoring losses (e.g. for a 500KV line the effect on the magnitude of the characteristic impedance is about 0.1 % which is well within the error limits of the calculated data (Based on a particular case of a 500KV line where Zo =271-j9.7 ohms=271.2 @ 2 degrees full transposition assumed)

Don Kelly cross out to reply

Reply to
Don Kelly