Re: GhostScript/GhostView ??

So, what is your employer using for book keeping and stuff? ;-)

I believe it's Quickbooks at present, and may be transitioning to Epicor

in the not-so-distant future.

At present about the only thing I know about Epicor is that it's hideously expensive and not the easiest thing in the world to get configured and working. :-) (It's pretty hard to even find other people who use it!) My guess is that software such as Epicor is popular with companies where the IT department themselves consists more of "system administrator" types than "system programmer" types (the later having a lot of experience setting up and maintaining fancy databases themselves).

But hey, maybe it's the greatest thing since sliced bread -- I just don't know yet.

---Joel

Reply to
Joel Kolstad