Re: China Drills for Oil in Gulf

smaller.

Krytrons are tubes.

Ok, the complete set of drawing are going up right now. I hope you don't mind the mixed units. Beware of the cm vs. mm between sheets 17 and 23. You will find them via FTP at

ftp://binar&*^%@(&#@)(U)@#&)&^$*)YSKBNDS(*@&$(&@#(&@(&)!*@)!# )#@*)@$(Y@(#)*@)*!(@*)$&(#@&%$#

+++NO CARRIER
Reply to
MooseFET

No, in this case, it is yours that is not properly setup. You must be eating cookies from thousands of sites. I am always notified of cookie requests. I standardly deny them permanently. If you want my business, loose the cookies.

Reply to
JosephKK

smaller.

Seriously though, from their POV why not post them on the Net? That way, if they are found in possession they can argue that there is no 'secret deal' - just found it on the Net (like a million other people would have done).

--
Dirk

Remote Viewing classes in London
Reply to