Re: China Drills for Oil in Gulf

"Tim Williams" wrote in news:HcA4k.36$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe05.lga:

BFD. It's clearly in Cuban, not American, waters. Whoever drummed > this up is too stupid to see this? We happen to have laws over our > water, and they don't. > > Tim >

they will be drilling closer to the US than US oil companies are permitted.

BTW,ever hear of slant-drilling?

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

05.lga:
.

Yes.

Richard Henry

"Paul Hovnanian P.E." wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@seanet.com:

who says they have to drill that far?

slant drilling is what's being proposed for ANWR,to minimize the impact.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

Well, if we didn't let the Mafia turn Cuba into a political pissing match, we'd be doing the work.

50 miles? You're kidding, right?
--
Paul Hovnanian	paul@hovnanian.com
Have gnu, will travel.