Re: China Drills for Oil in Gulf

> If the Chinese had the technology to "pull out" all the offshore US

>> oil from Cuba, they could do it without leaving China. ;-) >> > I must be missing something here. > Splain Lucy.

Directional drilling. If they can reach *our* oil from over *there*, it's almost trivial to reach it from mainland China.

Tim

--
Deep Friar: a very philosophical monk.
Tim Williams

How so? Isn't Cuba a bit close than mainland China? Do we share a deposit with mainland China? 'I' never said they could get it ALL, but if they are pulling from a deposit that we could pull from too, how is US not using it and allowing to use it, saving it?

Reply to
James Beck