Re: China Drills for Oil in Gulf

Yes and your point would be?

Reply to
MooseFET

Andreas

immediately.

Oil prices may not rise as much as you expect. The US economy may tank and the demand decrease.

Reply to
MooseFET

now Israel,

state, and

Now that is what i might consider an enlightened post.

Reply to
JosephKK

It is my default browser. Next.

Reply to
JosephKK

Andreas

immediately.

Part of the issue is that the US is such a big economy that if the US tanks, it will likely take the whole world with it. Or maybe not?

JosephKK

immediately.

break

electricity

fall.

too.

Can't be bothered to login either. Too annoying to keep track of so many ID/password combinations.

Reply to
JosephKK

Andreas

immediately.

From what little i look at this could well be true.

Reply to
JosephKK

They maybe will be the second country to fire a nuclear weapon war shot.

Reply to
JosephKK

On a sunny day (Sun, 15 Jun 2008 18:25:36 -0700 (PDT)) it happened MooseFET wrote in :

right to

Look what I marked with ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Look if you have something to say at least make sense.

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

Andreas

within

immediately.

It sure would put downwards pressure on the rest of the world. In either case, just having the US economy tank would decrease demand enough to lower the price of oil.

Hmmm interesting. Its a funny thing about our friends the Pakistanies.

Of course the design won't work like that. The blue wire is hooked to the wrong place. :)

Reply to
MooseFET

right to

them.

Oh, you misunderstood the "other country". I meant as in dropping bombs on Iraq because of some thing the Saudis did.

Reply to
MooseFET

On a sunny day (Mon, 16 Jun 2008 06:22:25 -0700 (PDT)) it happened MooseFET wrote in :

What I find amusing is that 'redesigning the electronics' made it so much smaller. Makes you wonder if the original used tubes.

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

On a sunny day (Mon, 16 Jun 2008 06:27:56 -0700 (PDT)) it happened MooseFET wrote in :

right to

them.

My apologies. Yes, but they did bomb Saddams nuke plant, and I am sure, as it was sort of operational, that the fallout equals nuking a whole counrty. I find it appalling that they nuked the Sirian plant, without even being sure it was not full of fuel rods. No respect for anyone, and who would be surprised if somebody returned the favour? And they killed Jesus too.

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

[snip]

Are you a betting man? I've seen property tax numbers from CA, NY and MA. Do you think I don't read my property tax bill?

Of course.

...Jim Thompson

Then you don't have it set-up properly... I saw no cookie attempts on that site.

...Jim Thompson

right to

Lord save us from weenies ;-)

...Jim Thompson

[snip]

There you go. The Jew hate finally comes out as a direct statement. That's the problem with a good many of the posters here :-(

...Jim Thompson

| 1962 | America: Land of the Free, Because of the Brave

On a sunny day (Mon, 16 Jun 2008 07:29:22 -0700) it happened Jim Thompson wrote in :

You are so incredible dumb that you do not see the difference between 'hate' and the statement of a fact. It is a bit like blacks calling you 'discriminating' if you criticise them for anything.

They, the Jews, killed Jesus, they are a lot of religious fanatics who think that wearing big black hats somehow brings them closer to God (whatever their definition of God is), and of course see other people with other religions or ideas as lesser beings that need to be exterminated or are expendable.

The same is true for any religious fanatic group.

Do you, Jompson, just pay lip service because you shit your pants to lose the support of whatever it is you are so scared of? Or is that a bit to direct for you?

I was under the impression that Rice was trying to make a peace deal, but the Jews used the opportunity of that moment to announce the building of many new houses in an area that would not be acceptable to both parties.

So, you, as a so called Repurbertian should you not stand behind US policy?

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

Um, Enron got going as part of the go-go Clinton years, and was made possible by enactment of Orwellian double-think "de-regulation" in California's energy markets.

And Bhopal was an industrial accident[1], not sanctioned by any party, AFAICT.

[1] Or not: "The company cites an investigation conducted by the engineering consulting firm Arthur D. Little, which concluded that a single employee secretly and deliberately introduced a large amount of water into the MIC tank by removing a meter and connecting a water hose directly to the tank through the metering port. Carbide claims such a large amount of water could not have found its way into the tank by accident, and safety systems were not designed to deal with intentional sabotage."

Let's not confuse coincidence with causation. But if the party in power's to blame for the sun shining, let's not forget all that flooding during the Clinton-Gore era, not to mention a rash of sunspots. :-)

Cheers, James Arthur

Reply to
James Arthur

On a sunny day (Mon, 16 Jun 2008 08:22:01 -0700) it happened Jim Thompson wrote in :

So, if I shoot somebody, and then say: No it was not me, it was the gun... The Jews handed Jesus to Pilatus, and knew very well that would not result is a 'let him go'. In fact their political influence, Pilatus wanted to remain in position, had _everything_ to do with it. Not the gun (Pilatus) but the ones using the gun, the Jews, did it.

In my definition yes. Maybe not all of them, but the hardcore, why else a religious state?

Hell even Obama tried getting their support.

Do not remember, I remember something about a pole turtle, Does that make you a black hater?

Reply to
Jan Panteltje