Re: 600 points audio analyseur

"vincent.thiernesse" a écrit dans le message de news: 46e98744$0$27411$ snipped-for-privacy@news.orange.fr...

Hello, > > I'm a French guy so my english is limited... > I've designed and build an audio analyseur.

(...)

My question is: "on witch site could I publish this (open) projet".

You can also write a real article and publish it in Circuit Cellar

as this seems a quite interesting project !

Yours, Robert (french guy too)

Reply to
Robert Lacoste

"Robert Lacoste" a écrit dans le message de news:46ea6e33$0$27403$ snipped-for-privacy@news.orange.fr...

message

Nice !!!

This is an evolutive projet (version 3). Next version will range from

0.0...1 Hz to 634 or more kHz (peharps 2 MHz) and will produce Bode, Black, Nyquist, first harmonic, Evans ? etc....and why not step response or FFT...on a 320 * 240 8 levels grey screen (an LCD without controler).

Well, didn't we met somewhere else ?

Regards

Vincent

Reply to