Re: 105 Hour warning

> I have already relegated "TURD" to Agent's kill-file operation. > > At midnight Sunday, AIOE, GOOG(le groups) and UAR will likewise die. > > If you are an aioe, googlegroups, or uar poster, and claim "good guy" > status, be sure to let me know before Sunday midnight.

Its rather appropriate that the 'turdinator' lives in California, with the 'Govenator'. At least one will be flushed. :)

--
aioe.org is home to cowards and terrorists

Add this line to your news proxy nfilter.dat file
* drop Path:*aioe.org!not-for-mail to drop all aioe.org traffic.

http://improve-usenet.org/index.html
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

OMG! JIM'S USING OE! not...