I'm a tiro

I'm a tiro here. I wish would learn something useful.

Reply to
echo

Don't wish. Do.

Reply to
a7yvm109gf5d1

Stop posting and start READING.

Reply to
JeffM

See why I filter out googlegroups?

"JeffM" is currently on my white-list, though I tend to eventually drop "master-baiters" ;-)

...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Jim Thompson

What about the "Bastard-Baiters"?

--
aioe.org is home to cowards and terrorists

Add this line to your news proxy nfilter.dat file
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Just curious: Does the Thompson super-duper usenet scrubber also have a weenie filter?

--
SCNR, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
Reply to
Joerg

Do you mean "el bastardo" ?:-)

...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Jim Thompson

Agent can filter on Author, Subject and Newsgroup.

News Proxy/nfilter can filter on any header that the news provider presents... not all news providers/clients download all the headers.

I don't specifically filter "weenies", just the asshole-level ones... thus very few ;-)

...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Jim Thompson

Come on, Jim, there is more than one of them. Even worse, they seem to be breeding, again. :(

--
aioe.org is home to cowards and terrorists

Add this line to your news proxy nfilter.dat file
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Abecedarian - a 16th century sect of Anabaptists centered in Germany who had an absolute disdain for human knowledge...migrated to the southern part of United States, and branched out from there, have since usurped all political power there...

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

Bloggs family tree exposed at last ;-)

...Jim Thompson