Re: Silence

Why are the leftist weenies so silent when their golden goddess

> bald-facedly spins an outright lie, and then says she "misspoke" ?:-) > > I guess it's just like Bill's, "I did not have sex with _that_ woman"? > > ...Jim Thompson

Gee, Jim. I dunno. Why _are_ the XX-wing weenies so silent when their chosen hero tells bald-faced lies.

You ought to have some insight, seeing as how you haven't said much about Bush's statements.

--
Tim Wescott
http://www.wescottdesign.com

Tim Wescott

Leftist weenies always want to turn yellow-belly and run, so it's very difficult to explain to them why we (USA) _must_ win.

...Jim Thompson

On a sunny day (Wed, 26 Mar 2008 09:51:01 -0700) it happened John Larkin wrote in :

not know,

I do not think so, you may be expert on high speed electronics, but not on neural nets,

Because of the slightly radioactive nickel-63, or the fact it can be used in a detonator? Would not they us IGBTs these days?

Export was clamped down under the food for oil program. Normal procedure would have been to grab Iraq, and restore full production. However the bad GWBush, controlled by the Islam sheiks, makes the greatest possible mess to get oil prices up. For THEIR profit, not for the good of the US people. Fact is the high oil prices helped the left more (Putin's Russia) then the US, who lost 4000 soldiers, and now is in a financial crisis. Bush is just a Saudi mole.

Oba Man becomes your boss

Well, I dunno, he said he wants a new synthesis of black and white. The current one officially makes no distinction between the races. There is a lot of self-discrimination, something that could come from the fact if a black person fails in some venture, they sometimes blame it on discrimination. It is not the system that needs changing, it is that same mind, neural net, self-image. Until this is understood, the Oba Man plays a very very dark card. Not something I like, and it can lead to a black revolt if he cannot deliver, and he _will_ not deliver, because it is in the mind, not the system.

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

On a sunny day (Wed, 26 Mar 2008 10:07:59 -0700) it happened Jim Thompson wrote in :

to an all time high, is

time low from stolen Iraqi oil.

Jokes, jokes, and I was so serious, still am.

Oba Man becomes your boss

California will be safe with King Arnold, he just fired Clint Eastwood, right, did not like Eastwood either :-)

No, I am not, I have read some of his preacher's stuff, see my reply to John Larkin.

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

price to an all time high, is

all time low from stolen Iraqi oil.

Oba Man becomes your boss

did not like Eastwood either :-)

Larkin.

"King Arnold" might as well be a DemoncRat ;-)

...Jim Thompson

him.

not know,

neural nets,

detonator?

Because I value it too highly. It was accidentally sold at the Los Alamos surplus-junk store.

ftp://66.117.156.8/Kry_Box.jpg

ftp://66.117.156.8/Kry_Danger.jpg

ftp://66.117.156.8/Kry_Guts.jpg

Probably something solid-state, likely optically triggered. I've been told that the current generation of US nukes are *very* hard to detonate, so difficult that a stolen bomb would probably be useless. Quote: "I'm surprised that they go off at all."

possible

No, he's an idealogue. Perhaps more dangerous.

Oba Man becomes your boss

blame it on

self-image.

Did you read his speech on race? It was superb.

John

On a sunny day (Wed, 26 Mar 2008 11:23:44 -0700) it happened John Larkin wrote in :

detonator?

Those are beautiful pictures John!

Like those anti missile missiles, sometimes they hit, sometimes not...

blame it on

self-image.

I have read it, and the usual twisting and turning.... Would not call it 'superb', but an attempt to escape the end of his career. Politicians know how to talk. The fact remains that a whole lot of black people expect something of him, that in my view he will never be able to deliver. If he does not know that himself I would be very surprised. I do not see how his path can be of help to the people. It is as old as the world to use a racial or religious divide to gain power.

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

--
I\'ve got a KN2. And you?
Reply to

Not quite. No one will take Fred, no matter what we promise them.

--
aioe.org is home to cowards and terrorists

Add this line to your news proxy nfilter.dat file
* drop Path:*aioe.org!not-for-mail to drop all aioe.org traffic.

http://improve-usenet.org/index.html
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Well we certainly couldn't dump your fetid ass on anyone because of that chemical and biological warfare treaty we signed with everyone..

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

Yawn. That's not even up to your low standards.

--
aioe.org is home to cowards and terrorists

Add this line to your news proxy nfilter.dat file
* drop Path:*aioe.org!not-for-mail to drop all aioe.org traffic.

http://improve-usenet.org/index.html
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Who are you to judge standards, you're the most substandard cretin around...

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

Got opamps, too.

ftp://66.117.156.8/Philbricks.jpg

John

Yawn. You're not even trying, Bloggsy. Your mother would be very ashamed of you. :(

--
aioe.org is home to cowards and terrorists

Add this line to your news proxy nfilter.dat file
* drop Path:*aioe.org!not-for-mail to drop all aioe.org traffic.

http://improve-usenet.org/index.html
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

"Jan Panteltje" skrev i en meddelelse news:fse0df$dnf$ snipped-for-privacy@aioe.org...

Of course; Bush is clearly more concerned about the well-being of saudi princes than that of American workers!

You made that mess entirely for yourself!

The FED's panicky lowering of interest rates to keep Wall Street free of any consequences from their own actions have about halved the value of the USD so *of course* oil and commodities have to at least double in price seen from the US.

Putin assumed power mainy because the stupid drunk Yeltsin was letting Western foreigners rip off the entire country; incidentially pretty much the same place the US is heading with Bush (and will continue down with whoever wins the presidency). I think that if you want out of the mess quickly, Putin should be the next president of the US. He's seeking new opportunities at the present ;-)

Like Clinton - all bought and paid for by Saudi "consultancy fees".

Reply to
Frithiof Andreas Jensen

"Jan Panteltje" skrev i en meddelelse news:fseaar$iqr$ snipped-for-privacy@aioe.org...

No, they did not!

It's just that *before* the British moved to India nobody cared (or even read about) about a bunch of tribespeople killing each other in some remote place. Whenever you have a multicultural / multiethnic place you *will have* perpetual gang fights until one of the tribes succeed in wiping all the others off the map!!

It will. A nation that cannot control immigration and do not favour it's own people above other countries is not a nation anymore: It's contested territory! That's the lesson of European history. And China too - Which will soon be obvious since certainly some of the minorities will try to start some independence shit during the OL with the press there and all ....

Reply to
Frithiof Andreas Jensen

Once the US was nice pure British Puritans, and everything was perfect.

Then some French came in. They eat snails. America was destroyed.

Then the Norwegians took all the best farm land. Horrible.

And Italians moved in and established slums and speciality pasta stores in all the big Eastern cities. They drink WINE. Total ruin.

Then Jews snuck in and built banks and delicatessens, where they serve vile stuff like bagels and smoked salmon and pastrami. It's a plot to poison us all.

And the damned Irish came in and became cops and builders and engineers. They drink BEER.

Chinese moved into the west coast and built mines and railroads and fortune cookie factories. TEA! The horror!

Now Muslims are opening exotic restaurants, and Hispanics are growing food and designing PC boards. Corona and carnitas super burritos. That's just stirring the debris.

You're right, we should have favored our own people and nice boiled dinners from the beginning. This whole "independence" thing was a bad idea, too.

John

What's the price of petrol in Europe? I've noticed that French wine and cheese and Belgian beer and Swiss chocolate haven't changed price in US stores in at least the last four years; some have actually gone down. And my European sales are way up. Sold 80 o/e converters to the UK just yesterday, and Rolls Royce and BAE and EADS are buying.

John

Boiled dinners... GAG !-)

...Jim Thompson

The Irish must have seen beef so infrequently that they treated it like potatoes and boiled it too. Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany