Quartus_cpf converting to *.jam files

I have a mojor problem:

I have two *.POF files made by Maxplus2 and two CPLDs with JTAGs chained. I need to make a *.JAM file for programing them. Due to a bug in the Altera Maxplus2 software[1], I can't use the Maxplus2 software to make the

*.JAM files.

Assuming that Device1.pof is intended for the first device and Device2.pof is intended for the second device. How do I get Quartus_cpf.exe to make my *.jam file?

kensmith@rahul.net   forging knowledge
Reply to
Ken Smith