pretty good day

It gets easier, after thousands of times.

--
Greed is the root of all eBay.
Reply to

On a sunny day (Thu, 21 Jan 2010 11:35:05 -0800) it happened John Larkin wrote in :

I ment honest in the sense that the admitted to have lost contact with the people. What he does is dicated by some big companies, perhaps other companies then those that dictated into GWB's in ear piece.

What the gov does now is print money :-) I notice the USD is going up relative to the Euro, gold is falling, food prices are (grain) going down.. Maybe time to bet the other way? It is not clear to me what causes USD to go up, as inflation should stick it's head up now, so bubble blowing?

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

This joined in, two days late...

John

Yep. Air America ran out of companies and boy/girl clubs to embezzle from. ...Jim Thompson

..

e people.

It means the financial world thinks the US is safer / more stable than Europe.

There won't be inflation until we (USA) begin a recovery.

-- Cheers, James Arthur

Reply to
dagmargoodboat

On a sunny day (Thu, 21 Jan 2010 19:26:16 -0800 (PST)) it happened snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote in :

Yes that thought occurred to me, Euro may weaken because of recession... But a more expensive USD will hurt US exports, increase imports from China, wait, there we have it, this is somehow to re-assure China that buying more US debt is OK (after all they have wagon loads full of dollars), and have an interest in a high dollar. Will think about that, still think I should bet the other way :-)

Intel ++ Google +++ .... Now if some car manufactures could do better...

The simplest solution would be to give everybody permission to use their inkjet printers to print dollars. or IOYs, well we are close to that, and paper is cheap.

See, got up very early this morning..... not much sleep, start thinking like this :-)

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

Think of it this way, as bad off as the US is, the rest of the world is worse.

Some are calling for the Google bubble to burst. Soon. OTOH, Ford isn't doing too bad, having gone through their pains a few years ago.

printers to print dollars.

Bits are cheaper.

this :-)

I can see that.