If you are NOT 'Rock-Slamming' (the meter 'Shuddering'), then you are NOT facing l. ron hubbard - {FPP note 20130502-II-V1.0}

If the meter* is NOT 'Rock-Slamming' ('Shuddering'), then you are NOT facing l. ron hubbard

{FPP note 20130502-II-V1.0}

(relay to victims of l. ron hubbard)

(layout for mono-spaced font, and including 'white space')

' '

If you are NOT 'Rock-Slamming' (a 'Shuddering' meter* output), then you are NOT facing l. ron hubbard.

(*) (meter: Life Energy Fluctuation meter - fluctuations reflect as very tiny changes in electrical resistance at Life Energy convergence points of the body) {definition}

'

Conversely, if you ARE facing (you are looking at the actual Energies of l. ron hubbard), then your meter IS Shuddering ("Rock-Slamming" or "R/Sing").

This is NOT YOUR OWN ENERGY, but it IS you using your Perception Energy, to PERCEIVE the 'Shuddering' Energies of l. ron hubbard.

If you do NOT have (strong) enough Energy for Perception, then you cannot Perceive, sense or feel.

The fight of l. ron hubbard is, to pull away, oppose, block, divert, deceive or destroy your Perception Energy

(for looking at the nature and intentions of Sociopaths, like him).

' '

Sociopaths - like l. ron hubbard too - want to have everything seen IN REVERSE by others, and acted upon by others IN REVERSE.

So he has a big 'spiel' about "confronting" and "observing the obvious" and drills for that,

while DELIBERATELY NOT telling you, what Perception is, nor what Awareness is.

And the Sociopaths of "science" and of "philosophy" do NOT WANT you to know it either,

and these - the Sociopaths - have very intelligent fights, such as is 'Scientology' too,

to PREVENT you from ever finding out,

WHILE the Sociopaths "teach you" "what it is..."

'

Sociopaths say, and demand and act according to, that (actual, real, factual, true) looking at them, "IS EVIL," "is an Evil Purpose" that MUST BE ERADICATED ("ausradiert, ausgerottet, vernichtet") - DESTROYED UTTERLY, or classified as "an illness," a "dangerous mental disease,"

exactly as the Sociopaths want me to be "destroyed utterly," they want me to be "not existing," or at least not read, heard or listened to or sensed -

- or in their past life language: "ausradiert, ausgerottet, fuer immer vernichtet").

'

Hence l. ron hubbard's "List One Rock Slammer:" Any person who actual if only vaguely, BEGINS to face some of the excruciatingly Evil nature of l. ron hubbard, or of the true nature and purpose of his 'Scientology' organization and doctrines.

' '

Interestingly, the 'Scientology' "Freezoners" are so immersed (or 'interiorized' as these say) INTO l. ron hubbard's Satanic Energies (doctrines and intentions),

that these CANNOT make a proper meter.*

l. ron hubbard DENIES them the knowledge, the sensing and under- standing of how and why the meter* works, and thus how it should be properly built and used.

The only "advance," that these people have been able to make, is a nice gold-colored box around it, and some simplification of the circuit (as I have also made it available some time ago, but with very necessary, much greater sensitivity.)

Even those, that understand electronics, CAN NOT MAKE A PROPER meter.

The reasons are explained above. But "Life Energy does not exist," so they will never get out of it either - exactly as l. ron hubbard does want it and has set it up to be.

You see it also in Hinduism and Buddhism, using various and other terminology, but in essence they INSIST, as Sociopaths do, that:

"Good and Evil does not exist," these are just "two opposing 'terminals' or intentions or goals" -

really now...

And that is the "therapy," that Marty Rathbun is PROUD of having given to Tom Cruise, who is indeed 'without a conscience.' **

'

Wholly their opposite,

KNT hrp&p

'

_________ Footnotes:

(*) See (*) given in the text body, above.

(**) See [TCARWC], under References, below.

'