SOT-SC sockets

Anyone knowing where to find test sockets for SOT23 (3 / 6 pins) SC70,... in ones quantities?

--
Thanks,
Fred.

I had designed a "converter" from SOT-363 and similar devices (the list of parts that will fit and work is rather long), the "converter" is an 8-pin DIP PCB where one solders the part onto the PCB. Have lots of press-fit pins for the boards; i gave the completed units the trade name Sot-Mount (TM). I might have a few boards left, as they were expensive to make. If you think one of these will do what you need, let me know and i will search..

Reply to
Robert Baer