Father of ISS Publishes ELECTRODYNAMIC Structure of the Atomic Nucleus

Thursday, February 23, 2006

World BlueStar Awakes With (ElectroDynamic) Start!

press release for all peoples of the world ...

birth of Electrodynamic Blue Star, Global Consciousness!

the overarching COMPLETENESS of the global corporate media banking *gag-sputte*r chem-dissolution State -- gives witness, birth, to our aggregate voluntaryist awakening-planetwide world heart/mind/body collectivity. the Blue Star, world consciousness, integrity, knowing-ness, sensitivity, gentility ... nurturing respect!

MT

~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~

Re: Gentlest Awakening For Our Divine World Family!

~~ ~~~ for your Wire Service!

this is the 'release' on the Nuclear Structure publication!

for a WORLD in collaboration ... we just sent this announcement to the BBC, with a special thanks to their editors and science writer Paul Rincon, for sharing "Climate 'Hottest for Millennium'" with a world ready for simple, caring, truths. the BBC interviewed me live from New Zealand -- years ago -- and now we are back in California, my wife Megumi and I. then the news was my X49 Scramjet spaceplane design, for which we were conducting preliminary tests in New Zealand, and had distributed the business plan for. now the news is my publication of the Structure of the Atomic Nucleus -- putting an end to a hundred years of disinfo & fear-tactics by the 20th century corporate consumer state. putting an end to that ignorance-based media programming of conflict and combat focused around the nuclear industry commitment to nuclear fission energy and arsenals.

as your science education will tell you, the global nuclear fission industry is deadly -- and is based on the forceful breaking of large and radioactive nuclei (heavy atomic elements) and the production of further radiation (gamma rays, beta particles, fast neutrons, etc.) and further radioactive decay products. fusion, CREATION of the smallest, healthiest, elements of the periodic table is not only a natural and organic process -- but also can produce a hundred times more energy for a whole collaborative world, a hundred times more energy and safety than deadly atomic nuclear fission.

fusion, not fission. creation, not violence.

to repeat, I have now published the Electrodynamic Structure of the Atomic Nucleus ... for ANY scientist, engineer, student, journalist or other to download, discuss and understand, WORLDWIDE. entitled NucleonSong, it can be downloaded or discussed at:

or from a few dozen other groups and locations orbiting in cyberspace.

for three examples. yes, the paper includes the electrodynamic structures of the helium, lithium, berylium, boron, carbon, nitrogen & oxygen nucleon groups (nuclei). i.e., it reveals a new paradigm in our world -- the realm of creation, not destruction. nature, and the light elements of the periodic table, are all assembled in nurturing healthy processes ... setting an example for global humanity in the era of the arrival of the soon-to-be well-articulated Blue Star ... Manido, Maitreya, Messiah, Maschiak, Madi. and of course, I can email you it as a 2.4 Meg PDF file. for all our sacred relations, Millennium Twain father of the US/International Space Station Program, Who's Who in the Frontiers of Science & Technology, designer of the X49 Scramjet 'Electra' Spaceplane, publisher of "The Undiscovered Physics"

organic, green, vegan, car-free ... refining ... http:/unamity.com cc: Ian Wishart, Investigate Magazine .. .

Reply to
Millennium

Ummmm...yeah. Time to adjust your foil hat, I think...

Bob M.

Reply to
Bob Myers

Foil jockstrap too!

Reply to
Charles Schuler

from 1997 again!

Millennium Twain

~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~

Date: Thu, 04 Dec 1997 07:59:32 +1200 From: "M.Twain" Subject: Coup Electrodynamica Europa Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit X-Mozilla-Status: 0801

Folks,

Thought I had better send out a copy of this. Before it gets dissappeared ...

Millennium

_____________________________

Re: Coup Deutsch Date: Tue, 02 Dec 1997 18:45:17 +1200

Don,

I really can't answer you today re: the details of the history of the Einstein fraud

Reply to
Millennium

You have now disappeared.

Reply to
Charles Schuler

the fascist control of 'physics' visavis Planck, Maxwell, Dirac, etc. etc.

~~ ~~~~

this, also from 1997! re-discovered on the internet ...

Millennium

~~~~ ~~~~~

Over the past 24 or so hours I have received several items of email from one "Millennium Twain" (who usually mails from the

-- invalid -- address of none@...). These messages have been about free energy, the "aenertial aether", the conspiracy to suppress such science and various similar topics.

The text of these messages is presented below.

-- acb

To: mmalovic@... Subject: Ether Drift Experiments.

Hello Miodrag,

Yeah, "The Michelson-Morley-Miller experiments ALL showed ether drift." The problem is that none of the experiments were sensitive enough to detect the small measurements required. [And the results were in random directions, as you say.] That is, the error bars were greater than the measurements needed and predicted.

Worse, all the results of the experiments were politically slanted -- in order to discredit the aether, to control the emerging knowledge of the structure of the atom, and to build up Germany's Einstein.

Worse yet, none of the players (Michelson, Morley, Miller, Poincare, Einstein, etc.) had an existing theory or model of the aether! Thus the experiments, even if they had sensitivity, could produce no results as there were no predictions which had any objective meaning.

Basically, the problem was political. An aether theory would be by definition a theory of the continuum (ref Mach). This would overturn the fascist control of knowledge visavis Planck, Maxwell, Dirac, etc. which required that knowledge of electromagnetism absolutely must not be integrated with knowledge of the structure of the atom!

Even today, with the world in revolution/renaissance, the covert government/industry machine refuses to relinquish this paradigm.

They are prepared to admit that Einstein and everyone was wrong, but only if we agree that the lie of mathematical ZPF is the new ruling paradigm -- promoted by Bernie Haisch of Lockheed Missiles and Space Company, and Harold Puthoff (CIA-sponsored research scientist formerly of Stanford Research Institute).

Only government-controlled large corporations will be allowed to research and build cold-fusion, free-energy, superluminal- communication and other technologies -- if we agree to their counter-intelligence.

When (the Frenchman) Sagnac built the world's first laser interferometer, and thus proved the existance of the inertial aether continuum (if not its structure) -- this technology was acquired and controlled by the world's aerospace industries. It resulted in little public or theoretical discussion, and no aether theory modeling.

The French have always known about the German-sponsored American counter-intelligence operation of Quantum Mechanics and Relativity Theory built up by Planck, Einstein, Sommerfeld, Schrodinger, Dirac, and everyone. Poincare was quite clear about it at first -- SRT was nonsense he said. But the French were out- voted, and came along. If you read the 1905 to 1910 discussions (and later book) of superluminality by Sommerfeld (translated from the German) and Brillouin (translated from the French) -- they stated,

not publicly or loudly, that obviously the speed of light limitation of SRT was nonsense (and they showed exactly where and when nature violated it) -- but said that they thought that the Planck/ Einstein political dogma was important and they would not contest its rise!

That, of course, didn't stop the French from continuing R&D specifically into those areas barred by the counter-intelligence, nor the Germans (and others) who were the first to conduct and publish superluminal tunnelling experiments.

Millennium Twain .. .

Reply to
Millennium