multiple time delay circuit

Need help please.....

I have the following inputs and need to create time delays before the associated 24 vdc relays are energized and then deenergized:

Input #1 = 24 vac constant supply Input #2 = 24 vac when thermostat calls for hot water pump Input #3 = 24 vac when thermostat calls for the indoor fan

Output #1 = 24 vdc immedately when input #2 is applied (output #1 goes off immedately upon loss of input #2)

Output #2 = 24 vdc 30 seconds after input #2 is applied (output #2 needs to remain on for 30 seconds after input #2 is removed

Output #3 = 24 vdc 60 seconds after input #3 is applied (output #3 needs to remain on for 45 seconds after input #3 is removed).

Prefer to have all circuits designed to mount on a common circuit board

Reply to
sunshine

I'll stay up all night, and have it finished in the morning.

Please send your credit card details to me

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

Bugger, two hundred and fifty six years and eighty three days of watching this newsgroup and someone comes up with a proper specification.

Then a pseudo Spaniard nicks the contract.

ARSE

DNA

Reply to
Genome

JeffM

get a sleasyjet flight out to Jerez. I'll put you up for a couple of days, and buy you a beer. As long as you dont fart

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

Shit not sleasyjet, but Lyingair, sorry

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

I feel all humble now.

Thanks (erm, obrigado), but you're too much of a nice person.

Anyway, I've got a cauliflower in the fridge that needs some curried cheese sauce adding to it before it goes rotten.

Eeeeeeeeeeh, I do like a nice chuff.

DNA

Reply to
Genome

Wow!

When did Harry get a job with the Gruniard?

DNA

Reply to
Genome

dont worry, the snail season has ended, not exactly northern european fodder, but the locals love it, Caulifower on legs is second best.

But bring some Marmite, I use it as flux on these new ROHS crap components, can't be beat

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

You can buy delay off relays off the shelf.

Homer J Simpson