pmos won't switch off cleanly

urre...

ce

at

If you weren't functionally illiterate, you could work out that "A W Sloman" (which is the name I publish under) has persuaded the peer- review and the patent-granting systems from time to time that he has known what he was talking about. Scholar.google.com could be your friend if you had a little more grey matter between your ears.

krw does prove that patents aren't an entirely reliable pointer to competence, but I've done enough to establish that I'm not a complete nitwit, which is more than you can seem to manage.

As in "Jamie would like to flame Bill Sloman, but can't really hold a candle to Richard Steven Walz?"

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
Bill Sloman

Paper work means very little to me. I've seen many like you, they rarely contribute anything worth speaking of, other than putting a strain on the system.

Walking around and talking credit for others work (shoulder educated) and twisting the wording around to then call it your work, is not my idea of a person that deserves that paper work. Thugs like that make it hard for those that do have well earned paper work to get ahead. They can thank those of your kind for that bad rap.

Most that really do know what they are doing don't get too upset, because they have nothing to prove. You on the other hand get very offensive when ever you think your intelligence is challenged, I wonder why that is ?

Jamie

Reply to
Jamie

p a

,
&curre...

ance

er

.

that

Like I said. you are functionally illiterate.

You are merely admitting that you don't know enough to distinguish the competent from the bullshit artists, which makes you incompetent. You do make it obvious that you don't know what you are talking about, so you don't qualify as a bullshit artist - your output is essentially rubbish, but there's no artistry involved.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
Bill Sloman