Automatic battery switch-off

I've been away from s.e.d. and a.b.s.e. for a long time, partly because of much foreign travel and partly because I was bored by the politics.

Many months ago, I asked for automatic battery power switch-off circuits and Win Hill kindly provided one which I breadboarded and found good. But I have lost not only the computer file, probably in a virus attack last December, but also my lab notes. I couldn't find the article by searching the s.e.d. and a.b.s.e. archives with Google groups.

Could I please prevail on you to send the information again?

2006 is YMMVI- Your mileage may vary immensely.

John Woodgate

"John Woodgate"

** The long errant Wood Duck has returned !!!

Long may he Quack .................

....... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Welcome back.

--
Bill Sloman, Nijmegen
Reply to

because

politics.

circuits

Rob Pease "has" one horrid drawing too :

-> figure

1
Reply to
Frithiof Andreas Jensen

In message , dated Tue, 1 Aug 2006, Frithiof Andreas Jensen writes

Thanks. The one I tried before and preferred was one of Win Hill's.