Please help me to identify the SOT-23 package IC

The marks on the IC are "9MCN", "RL E", "12W". Who has used the ICs, could you give me the type of the ICs? Thanks!

Reply to
Ray2008

It doesn't seem to list your chip, but I like this site:

..and I add any SOT-23 items I buy to it when I get them, against my own tendancy to lose/forget the data.

There are other sites and databases (some manufacturers are actually pretty good about it).

--
Ben Jackson AD7GD

http://www.ben.com/
Reply to
Ben Jackson

Those are too many letters to fit on an SOT23 body size.

Either you're looking for more than one part type, or you've mis-identified the package type. Proper package size/type ident is half the job.

RL

Reply to
legg