USB multifunction instruments

Hello to all,

I'm looking for an USB device with these features:

- powered from USB

- oscilloscope: dual trace, 100 MHz BW, usual trigger options (edge, impulse, video, ext). Some raw analysis: frequency, mean, rise time, time measurement, FFT, ecc

- logic analyzer: 8 ch, 60 MHz, common protocol decoder (RS232, SPI, I2C, CAN, USB) data logger and various trigger options

- waveform generator: 20 MHz, sin, square, sweep and AM/FM modulation. PWM and arbitrary if possible.

My budget is about 1000 euro.

What would you suggest?

Thanks Marco / iw2nzm

Reply to
marcotrapanese

Doesn't quite meet your requirements (signal gen is only 10MHz and just sine/square/triangle, and won't decode all your standards), but close:

Some of the "deal killers" on your list include:

-- The "decode USB" function there is not particularly common with inexpensive equipment, since it's a lot more complex than RS-232, SPI, I2C, or CAN. There are, however, dedicated USB logic analyzers for quite good prices (

Reply to
Joel Koltner

Joel Koltner ha scritto:

Interesting!