help me find a HLCD0438AP ic please

hi i am in need of a hlcd0438ap ic its a large obselecent harris chip from a scope.. i wonder if anyone can help point me to a source who can supply a chip or 2 at anything like a sensible price please..thanks.. celad2001 (at) yahoo.co.uk

Reply to
alec

Tried Googling for it? Eurotech at Purley Way Croydon seem to list it.

-- Graham W

PGM-FI page updated, Graphics Tutorial WIMBORNE
Wessex Astro Society's Website Dorset UK Info, Meeting Dates, Sites & Maps Change 'news' to 'sewn' in my Reply address to avoid my spam filter.

Reply to
Graham W

Reply to
alec