Pinout help for DPM

I hold here a Digitec 2611-27X. It's old enough that it has linear power supplies and a VFD. I get very few hits pertaining to the 2611 series on Google, and literally *nothing* on the -27X specifically.

Surely one of you old fogies has something in your file to help?

Tim

Tim Williams

Probalby, but we probably don't want to help out some little snot that casts insults while asking for free help.

Good Luck! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Fogies, I suppose, you consider offsensive? Certainly not my intention, I had hoped to use the connection of age with _wisdom_ in there.

Tim

Tim Williams

So Does anyone have any data?...Pretty please?

Tim

Tim Williams

Sounds like a special edition run for an OEM. you'll find that in a lot of cases. it most likely is the same as one of their generic runs only with out something like the name tag in front etc.. Zumbach was good for this. We were able to get the exact replacement 4.5 digit replacement from the original manufacture using their part number ordering system. the Zumbach number is on their records and ends up crossing over to the combination we ordered.

Other than that, have fun.

Real Programmers Do things like this.
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Jamie

Then, the word you're looking for would be "venerable". ;-)

But, "old fogy" has unpleasant connotations.

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Oh, go venerate yourself.