data for C733 transistor?

anyone know the basic spec for this one? Thank you.

Reply to
arrya deefmon

Tim

Tim Williams

If it's a 2SC733, it's a 30-volt NPN silicon low-power RF BJT, 100 mA

300 mW absolute max, h(FE) minimum of 70, f(T) 80 MHz, in a TO-98 variant package.

-- Dave Platt AE6EO Hosting the Jade Warrior home page:

I do _not_ wish to receive unsolicited commercial email, and I will boycott any company which has the gall to send me such ads!

Reply to
Dave Platt

Deep Fryer: a very philosophical monk.

Could the abbey's best Potato Friar be called a Chip Monk?

Reply to
Theo

Only if "melancholy" refers to a fruity dog.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida