Ping Jim Thompson (& others in Phoenix): Southwest Museum of Engineering, Communications and Computation.

Has anyone here been to the "Southwest Museum of Engineering, Communications, and Computation" in Glendale, AZ?

If so, is it worth a visit if one finds oneself in Phoenix? It seems like it's mostly an on-line museum, but they do have regular visiting hours as well...

Thanks,

---Joel

Reply to
Joel Koltner

Never heard of them.

But checking the address against a map shows it to be in the "old-town" area of Glendale... lots of historic houses converted to tea rooms, etc.

About 45 minutes from my place. ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

OK, thanks anyway!

Reply to
Joel Koltner