Pericom PI6C2404 equivalents?

Anyone know of any zero-delay clock buffers similar to the PI6C2404? Key requirements are external feedback, LVTTL/LVCMOS in and out, rated for at least 100MHz, and a smallish package (SO8 is ideal). I need four outputs (including the one used for feedback).

Thanks! Rob

Reply to
RobJ

Just offhand, I'd start by checking with Motorola (maybe Freescale now) and ON Semiconductor.

Reply to
Rob Gaddi