Pericom PI6C2404 equivalent

A little off topic, but does anyone know of any zero-delay clock buffers similar to the PI6C2404? Key requirements are external feedback, LVTTL/LVCMOS in and out, rated for at least 100MHz, and a smallish package (SO8 is ideal). I need four outputs (including the one used for feedback).

Thanks! Rob

Reply to
RobJ

buffers

package

feedback).

Howdy Rob,

Check out ICS, Cypress, IDT, Alliance Semiconductor, and Motorola - among others (like Lattice's ispClock stuff). Of course, since this is the FPGA group, I assume you have an FPGA on board - in which case, why not use that? Out of pins? Or is its phase alignment not tight enough for you?

Have fun,

Marc

Reply to
Marc Randolph